The weekly review is the way to monitor your progress towards acheiving goals and to take the time to plan.
- Review the past week and your schedule for the upcoming week.
- Review your mission statement and goal and project plans.
- Develop goal and project plans and add more action steps as needed.
- Select items to take action on this week from your calendar, repeating tasks and work duties, goal and project plans, and personal development plan.
- Plan menus for the week and schedule items from your master list.
Both Stephen R Covey and David Allen advocate the importance of a weekly review. However, it wasn’t until I read a book called “The Personal Efficiency Program” by Kerry Gleeson that I really “got it.” I now have a better understanding of how it all fits together.
Productivity in Context – The Weekly Review
Genuine Curiosity – 5 Steps Weekly Review
100 Habits – Weekly Review