September – Week Three – Organizational: Set Up a Household Notebook
A Household Notebook is a helpful and easy tool to set up. The contents of my household notebook includes many free printables from the websites below, and more can be found at OrganizedHome.com or Frugal Living. This Tipnut post leads to lots of links to Household Notebook forms. My favorite cover is from newbeehomeschooler.com.
- I like this one page 2012 calendar from callmevictorian.com.
- See also a free yearly calendar from Vertex42.com.
- Important Dates from the Project Girl
- Organizeclutterbugs.com: Important Dates
- http://www.theprojectgirl.com: ultimate travel checklist | holiday house guest planner
- party planning checklist (pdf from HGTV)
- moneysavingmom.com Reading List
- How Long to Keep Financial Records from Get Buttoned Up
- Goal Master List and an Individual Goal List at Getbuttonedup.com
- Daily PlanIt Goal Master List and Goal Charts
- Work Goals form becomes a free printable by clicking the pdf button on the bottom right of the page
- Civista Medical Center: Women’s Health Check-up
- PrintableChecklists.com: Medication CheckList (doc)
- Shape Up America: Food & Activity Diary
- Simplemom.net: Weekly Cleaning Checklist
- http://www.PrintableToDoList.com: Weekly Cleaning Checklist
- Familieswithpurpose.com: Free Printables
- FrugalLiving.About.com: Home Maintenance Checklist
- Samplewords.com: Home Maintenance Schedule (lots of others too)
- Hellokitchen.net: Declutter your kitchen
- Stain Removal Chart from Martha Stewart
- Home Inventory at lovetoknowinsurance
- Home Inventory Spreadsheet from Vertex42
IDEAS & INFORMATION
- Gift Ideas Planner from OrganizedChristmas.com
- Notes to Self from graceisoverrated.com
- Daily PlanIt Executor Information form
- Uncle Bill’s Bill Manager (pdf) or similar one at moneyspot.org (pdf)
- A really nice detailed Excel Worksheet is available at Simple Organized Living
- Vertex42.com has lots of Budget spreadsheets plus more forms
- Financial Planning Forms from USAA Educational Foundation
- Financial Goals Forms from http://www.squawkfox.com
- Weekly Meal Planner from Vertex42.com
- Monthly Meal Planning Worksheet from Frugal Living
- Ultimatest Grocery List
- More ideas for meal planning here.
- To-do List from Samplewords
- Weekly Planner from Vertex42.com
- Repeating Tasks Worksheet (pdf)
- Trigger list from Organize IT
- GTD Workflow Chart
- More ideas for weekly planning here.
See the Free Tools page of the Daily PlanIt for more productivity forms.
Delicious links to more Household Notebook Printables.