The results of a survey from the National Association of Colleges and Employers:
- Decision-making and Problem-Solving
- Planning, organizing, and prioritizing
- Ability to obtain and process information
- Ability to analyze quantitative data
- Technical knowledge related to the job
- Computer software programs
- Create and edit written reports
- Ability to sell or influence others
Change is a part of life, and mine has undergone quite a few lately, leading me to review my goals. My new focus will be on Education for learning skills that are important in life and work like time management, financial literacy, and communication.
My plan is to provide a series of posts based on this survey, sharing links to websites for learning these skills.