I have a new goal: Be Like Dollar Shave Club, because they know how to do things right.
- First they captured my attention with humorous commercials. They made me feel like this would be a fun club to join.
- They offer a great solution to a really annoying problem at a great price.
- Their fun vibe continues on their website. At the same time, they simply and efficiently answer questions and make it easy to sign up.
- They follow up. I received a friendly email to check and see if all was going well, and if I was happy with what I ordered. As it happens, I hadn’t received the package and wasn’t sure what to do next.
- They give great customer service. They immediately responded, apologizing and sending out a replacement package. They even said the next set of blades are on them for the inconvenience.
- The new package arrived exactly on my husband’s birthday and I was able to give him his gift on his special day. Woo Hoo!
- The packaging is really fun too.
- It’s a great product. The razor is way superior to the products we had been using, and my husband absolutely loves it. Plus we never have to think about replacing the blades. Win Win!
- When you get great customer service, and become a devoted fan of a brand, you want to share the love. I put a post on my Facebook page, and now I’m sharing on my website. And the positive word of mouth continues to spread.
- I’m thinking about how I can be like Dollar Shave Club. Anyone who provides a product or service should consider it too.
Read more about an email showdown at myemma.com