If you want to generate ideas for goals, but don’t know where to start, here’s some ideas to get you thinking:
- There are goal plans at the Daily PlanIt.
- Top goals from 43 things at zeroproject.com
- ehow has action step plans for getting things done ie goals.
- Webmd has links to resources to help with popular resolutions.
Here are some ideas from a list in the book “You Can Find More Time For Yourself Every Day” by Stephanie Culp:
- Save more money
- Get a new job
- Buy a house
- Buy a new car
- Get organized
- Spend more time with family
- Write a book
- Lose weight
- Learn Spanish
Design a workspace to inspire ideas and creativity, and remember to balance life areas.
The next step is to make goals specific and measurable.
You may want to check out http://www.GoalsOnTrack.com, a very nicely built web app designed for tracking goals and todo lists, and has time tracking. It’s clear, focused, easy to navigate, worth a try.