Update: I continue to find more great sites and now add them in the sidebar links. Also, I’ve added a page of Personal Development Experts.
Here are my personal favorites for personal development:
- StevePavlina – Personal Development for Smart People
- Scott H Young – Get the most out of your life!
- Zen Habits – Smile, breathe and go slowly
- Craig Harper – a tell-it-like-it-is Aussie Coach
- Personal Development Ideas – Dare to discover yourself
- The Change Blog – a community blog on personal change
- The Ripple Revolution– work for positive change with Curt Rosengren
- Manifest Your Potential – Find Your Gifts and Talents, Discover Your Dream Job, Career or Business
- Dr. Phil – He tells it like it is to help you “Get Real”
- Oprah – Live Your Best Life
There are many great sites dedicated to exploring ways to use time well. Here are my top favorites. For these and more, go to my del.icio.us bookmarks list.
- Lifehack — Daily digest and pointers on productivity, getting things done and lifehacks. Keep an eye on what Chris Brogan is up to-he’s an incredibly creative guy who writes regularly at Lifehack.org among other things
- DIYPlanner-Paper, productivity and passion
- David Seah-the Printable CEO
- 43Folders-about personal productivity, life hacks, and simple ways to make your life a little better
- Matt’s Idea Blog-Original thoughts on productivity, personal information management, creativity, journaling, personal digital storage for life, and leveraging technology for citizenship.
- LifeDev-new. interesting.
- Make It Great!-Lifehacks from Phil Gerbyshak
- Productivity Goal, which is “a discussion about work productivity, time management organization, tools and tips.”
- Productivity Pro-Helping people leave the office earlier, with less stress, and more to show for it!
- Open Loops (”Because it’s your time.”) — A weblog about efficiency and productivity.