The Annual Planner has been a great way to stay on track with reviews. (even if sometimes they are more monthly than weekly!) While the booklet I made last year still works, (see link below) this year I’ve put together a binder for planning, with printable forms to organize and manage tasks. I printed Weekly & Monthly Review Trackers to keep in the binder.
The binder has five dividers with pockets:
- System Tab:
I like the way you get a view that includes month, week, & day! Another option is a daily planner that can be printed on sticky notes using a template from studenthandouts.com:
- A habit tracker: the annual calendar from Vertex42 works well for this.
- Annual metrics form at An Annual Review from the Daily PlanIt.
- My Reading List from Money Saving Mom. (pdf)
- Weekly & Monthly Review Tracker (pdf). (updated from the Annual Planner Booklet at An Annual Review.)
3. Routine Tab:
- Daily Schedule at A Daily Routine.
- Weekly Repeating Tasks. Free printable pdf from the dailyplanit.
- Monthly Repeating Tasks. Free printable pdf at Repeating Tasks from the dailyplanit.
- Annual Repeating Tasks. Free printable from the project girl.
4. Focus Tab:
- Goal Worksheet – at Goal Worksheet
- Sticky Note Goals – also at Goal Worksheet
- Talent worksheet – at uncover hidden talents
- Value statement worksheet – at Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Current Projects – 6 Blank Polaroid sticky notes (pdf)
- Goal & Project Plans
- Sweet spot priority matrix
This planner (which is separate from the Household Binder) should keep me focused and on track to get more of the important stuff done. Remember there are lots of more options for forms you might like at the Daily PlanIt Productivity Tool Pinterest Board!