The Daily PlanIt
I will show you how to make positive shift happen. I teach the BE MEASURING building blocks that have been shown to increase happiness with articles, books, and courses in a way that is memorable and easily implemented. Work skills that are in demand (but rarely taught) are learned at the same time.
Writer, Teacher of GREAT Skills, Designer of Coaching & Literacy Tools
I’m Rosemary Rice, and I’ve been writing about productivity and personal growth at the Daily PlanIt website since 2005. The name of my website reveals my interest in teaching skills to be GREAT @work and @life, and my fondness for Superman and wordplay.
The Right Tools for the Job
I love to design, find, organize and share great tools for setting goals, increasing productivity, and developing skills for a successful and fulfilling life. I am passionate about connecting people with resources to learn the skills they need to survive and thrive.
Want to get started right now?
- Make positive shift happen – PLAN IT. Learn the BE MEASURING building blocks of positive shift, and the benefits of practicing them.
- Set goals – PLAN IT. My eBook, “Get Goaling” is a clear step-by-step guide to setting & achieving goals. Start with the free short course on How to Set Goals.
- Be productive – PLAN IT. Start with the free Time Management 101 Tutorial and take the 10 Week Productivity Challenge. You might also like the Visual Strategies to Overcome Procrastination.
- Define, Design, & Deliver a personal brand – PLAN IT The personal branding process is also a powerful way to find clues to purpose. Read more about it my article at Productive Magazine. The free ebook “How to Start a Fire” includes links to free online tools, or find them at List.ly.
- Gain Incredible Focus With a Personal Mission Statement – PLAN IT Start with the article Your Unique Selling Proposition, or take the course at Udemy.
- Take the Year of Personal Growth Challenge – PLAN IT Learn many skills with a weekly activity for a year.
- Learn about phonics – PLAN IT Start with the free ebook: Phonics FUNdamentals plus online games to practice reading skills to learn the basics of phonics and get quick access to resources and games at the Daily PlanIt. Learn more with the ebook Learn How to Read the Wordplay Discovery way.
Literacy is my passion project. As a volunteer tutor with literacykc.org, I helped to teach reading skills. The students are inspiring, and I am fascinated by both the process of learning to read English and the idea of gamification to make learning fun. Many phonics games I’ve created are available for sale (plus some free ones) at the Super Tutor Tools page at TeachersPayTeachers.
The Resources page contains all of the toolkits with many free tools from the Daily PlanIt, plus more collected from others. Some of my printable tools for productivity and personal development are available for sale at Sellfy. Check out all my eBooks too.
Tools I Use:
- I developed the Daily PlanIt Keep It Super Simple (K.I.S.S.) System, a primarily Google based method that combines the best of electronic systems with the ability to print. And it’s free!
- See more about how I work with an inside look at my system and workspace.
- I also have a Household Notebook and use a binder for Menu Planning.
- I use Desktop Action files and keep Household Records files.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Daily PlanIt. I was called a “Hidden Gem” by Chris Brogan at Lifehack.org! In my spare time, I love to explore the intersection of books and movies. I enjoy seeing good design and creative commercials. I love to swim, if the water is warm.
Please consider subscribing to my RSS feed, or liking the Facebook page so you won’t miss a thing. That’s where I share I share articles and information, tips & tools, motivational music and videos, inspirational quotes. Special reviews are posted on Flipboard.
You can find me at:
The Daily PlanIt on Facebook
The Super Tutor store at Teachers Pay Teachers