What are five things you can’t live without?
One of my answers to this question was: music. Now music is important to lots of people, but until that answer popped into my head, I hadn’t realized precisely how important it was to me, and I’ve made a point of listening more often.
Websites like Pandora and Last.fm let you find music that you never would have known you might like. Instead of passively taking in music that others have chosen, you have the power to actively select the music you like.
- Lyrics to “You’ve Got the Music in You” by New Radicals.
- dMarie time capsule: enter a date, and it lists top songs (as well as headlines, tv shows, and more!)
- Chesney Hawks-I am the one and only
- Alannah Myles-Black Velvet
- Pointer Sisters-Jump
- Van Halen-Jump
- Katrina and the Waves-I’m walking on sunshine
- Carly Simon-Let the river run
- Monkees-Daydream Believer
- Steve Martin-King Tut
- England Dan and John Ford Coley-Love is the answer
- While You See a Chance-Steve Winwood