Financial – Activity: Set up a Bill Paying System
Systems are a way to organize repeating tasks. One task that repeats a lot is bill paying!
- What–Steps you will need to take?
- Where-Keep all the tools you will need for the task in one place.
- When-Decide on the best time to tackle the task and schedule it.
- How-Will you pay bills online or with a more traditional method?
- Why-Keep the end results in mind. Many of the goals we want to reach require the resource of money.
This week I will decide when and how I will pay bills. I will gather tools I will need in one place and set up reminders.
- How to Organize Bills @ How Stuff Works
- How to Use Simple Systems to be More Productive at Productivity Theory
- The Best Shortcut to Goal Achievement at lifecompassblog.com (systems)
This is one of the weekly activities for a Year of Personal Development.