I didn’t really think it would happen. But Legal Andrew tagged me for the “5 things you didn’t know about me” meme. Sorry, I’m a little bit slow…This is really difficult, as I’ve got to have the dullest life imaginable! OK, here goes:
1. My first job was washing dishes at a beautiful camp in the Flint Hills. Maybe you know that already, but it’s my most interesting thing!
2. I’m basically positive but have a dark side. I see tragedy and sadness and sometimes it gets to me.
3. Starbucker of Ramblings From a Glass Half Full included me in his list of blogs he reads!!! This is so awesome-I feel like I’ve won an Oscar or something!
4. I was going to mention that I like the Gnarls Barkley song “Crazy” but somebody beat me to it. If you haven’t seen the video, it’s pretty amazing.
5. One significant thing I’ve learned this year is how important music is to me.
I’m tagging 5 people who provide great content: 1. Gleb Reys at Personal Development Ideas 2. Monica Ricci at Your Life. Organized. 3. Susan Sabo at Productivity Cafe. 4. John Richardson at Success Begins Today. 5. Levnow Self Help Tools.
Thank you to Andrew, and to all the wonderful people I’ve had the chance to meet and learn from this year. Thank you to all who stop by. You’ve been a beautiful gift.
Thank you for tagging me as someone you think offers valuable content on the web! I appreciate it! Happy Holidays and a fantastic 2007 to you! ~Monica
You made a great post! I’m glad that I was able to tag you and get you involved in this project. You don’t have a dull life at all!
[…] would like to thank Daily Planit for tagging me, I did not even know this was a game. I have read several “five things” blogs […]
Thanks for tagging me, writing my “Five Things” turned out to be a lot of fun. Also thanks for the compliment, you have a great blog.
Heh, you are awesomely, wonderfully NOT it anymore after this marvelous look inside you. Thanks for sharing! I love music to! Music in my life makes me happy 🙂
Aw shucks, you’te making me blush! 🙂 Thanks for the kind mention, and I’m glad to hear you liked “Crazy” too. And that #5 is pretty darn big – I’m certainly in the same boat! Keep doing what you are doing, and all the best.