I’ve gathered all the information you need to set and achieve your goals into my eBook “Get Goaling: the simple guide to set and achieve your goals.” This clear, concise, step-by-step guide gives you the tools to learn the skills and get goaling quickly.
Here’s the Table of Contents & what you will learn:
- Why Goals – why it is important to set written, measurable goals.
- Map Your Values – a simple exercise to map your values makes it easy to see where to begin.
- Goal Ideas – ideas for commonly chosen goals.
- Generate Ideas – ways to generate (and capture) ideas.
- Evaluate Goals – how to choose goals that will add value in each life area.
- Make Your Goals SMART – how to develop a plan to make goals SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time sensitive) I’ll share a formula that makes creating SMART goals a snap. An example shows how to break big goals down into doable steps.
- Plan Goals and Projects – how to plan goals and projects, and make time to work on them.
- Rewards – how to choose a reward to match the size of your goal.
- Target Dates – The difference between long and short range goals, how to set target dates.
- Keep Goals Visual and Visible – ideas to keep goals visible and visual.
- Take Action and Maintain Motivation – tips to inspire you to get going on your goals. There’s even a goal music playlist.
- Monitor Progress – how to monitor progress with a weekly review, how to plan weekly and daily to make progress toward your goals.
- Setting Work Goals – how to set work goals.
- Develop Goal Skills – eleven Goal Skills to master.
- Conclusion – summary of the steps for setting goals.
- Appendix A – Goal Charts And Goal Master List-tools to track your progress and keep your goals visible.
As the new year approaches, it’s the perfect time to review and plan. Get Goaling now!