Are you looking for a simple, inexpensive gift idea? You won’t believe how easy it is to make this for your favorite book lover!
- Buy a Mead pocket calendar. These are available lots of places and only cost a few dollars. I found mine at Big Lots this year. The kitten in the picture is the calendar removed from the plastic cover.
- Find an image of a book cover that the person loves online.
- Right click and copy the book cover image, then paste it into a wordprocessor.
- Resize the image to about 6″ x 7 1/4″ and print it-I used cardstock.
- Alternatively, you could right click on the image and “save image as…” to save it to your computer. Then open the image in a photo editor to resize and print it.
- Cut out the book cover image and slip it into the plastic cover of the Mead pocket calendar.
This can be used as a passport cover, a checkbook cover, or even as a pocket calendar. Anyone who loves books will appreciate this personalized gift!