Social: Communicate Well
Communication is Number One of the Skills Employers Want, and also vital to the relationships in our personal life. To learn how to communicate well, explore these links to online courses, videos, and other resources to master the skill of communication.
I will dedicate _____ (time) every day this week to learn about the communication process, and practice the skills.
- Communication process at Don Clark Leadership
- Communication at Mindtools
- How to Improve Communication at Free Management Library
- Workplace Communication at gcflearnfree.org
- Express Emotions with I Statements
- Communication Skills at the Daily PlanIt Wiki
- The Communication Process at the Daily PlanIt Shop.
This is one of the weekly activities for a Year of Personal Development. Learn more about the communication process at Skills Employers Want: #1 Communication.
Learn more at Listening Skills, Conversation Bingo at A Networking Game Card, and Cultivating Relationships.
See also the Daily PlanIt Youtube playlist on Communication | Daily PlanIt Pinterest board on Communication
[…] Communicate well […]
[…] post on communication was part of the Year of Personal Development series at the Daily […]
[…] Communicate Well, and Skills Employers Want: #1 […]