Teamwork is second on the list of skills employers are looking for, according to the results of a survey from the National Association of Colleges and Employers.
Teamwork is like a symphony as the music from each instrument played by an individual combines into a beautiful outpouring. Another example of teamwork is the combined efforts of the ground team and astronauts for a common goal in the movie “Apollo 13.”
Some practical ways to learn teawork are to participate in a team sport or join a club.
- Leadership & Teamwork at illinoisworknet.com
- Team Building at managementhelp.org
- Understanding teams at managementstudyguide.com
- How to Build a Team at learningcenter.net
- Teamwork Skills at Kent University
- Working on Teams at MIT
- Four Simple Leadership Tools for Every Team Member at Udemy.com
- Opensesame.com has mostly paid courses, but does provide five minute previews
- Teams That Work at Staffkit.com
Please share in the comments if you know of elearning available on teamwork.