If you have read about the Daily PlanIt Keep It Super Simple System, you know that I am a big fan of Google Apps. The KISS System is a simple, free, task management system that combines the benefits of electronic systems with the ability to print lists and calendars if desired. Learn more about how to use Google Apps to increase productivity with the following resources.
- The Google Apps Learning Center and Google For Work videos at Youtube.
- GCFLearnfree.org has great tutorials on Google Drive including Google Documents, Google Sheets, & Google Maps.
- Makeuseof has a Google Drive Cheat Sheet and 5 Killer Ways to Use Google Tasks.
- Google Docs at Inpictures.
- Using Google Docs at ehow.
- Mary Fran’s Google Docs Tutorials.
- Dr. Harold Fisher’s courses at Coursmos have a small fee, but they are quite helpful.
This Youtube video demonstrates Creating tasks and to-do lists in Google calendar.
Steve Dotto also has several helpful videos on Google apps at his DottoTech channel.
Learn more about productivity at the free Time Management 101 tutorial.