Not so Random Acts of Kindness
Sharing is one of the practices that have been shown to make us happier. It doesn’t have to be hard or complicated. Make it easy to remember to share with these simple gifts of appreciation that can be used for Random Acts of Kindness.
Download a printable copy of these tags for Gifts of Appreciation
Here are a few of my favorites:
- You always come through in a CRUNCH! Thank you! (with a Nestle Crunch bar)
- Just donut know what we would do without you! (with donuts)
- We love how you roll! (with cinnamon rolls or Rollos)
- You are Extra special! or Thanks for going the Extra mile! (with Extra gum)
- You are the bear-y best! (with gummy bears or Teddy Grahams)
- Have we told you Reese-ently how much we appreciate you? (with Reese’s peanut butter cups or Pieces)
- Congratulations! Egg-celent work! (with Cadbury egg)
- Thanks a latte for all you do! (with Starbucks gift card)
- You’re a lifesaver! Thank you very much (with lifesavers)
- You did a tea-rific job! or You are tea-rific (with assorted teas)
These profound lyrics from a Christmas song sum it up:
In this whole world that we live in,
There is one pure joy that ev’ryone can share:
The joy of giving
To the people for whom we care.
When you give love in small ways,
You’ll know it’s always there.
To be giving and forgiving
Is to understand the joy of living.
What’s so hard about giving?
It’s a perfectly simple art.
The trick is to give with love from the start
And to give with an open heart…
More ideas at the Gifts of Appreciation Pinterest Board