Productivity is a key skill that employers look for, but that is not often taught. Here are some resources to learn about productivity.
Two great very short videos from Epipheo to get started.
In just under 10 minutes, the Penguin Prof condenses Randy Pausch’s longer lecture below that is aimed at college students but has helpful information for everyone.
Randy Pausch’s Lecture on Time Management is almost an hour and a half, time well spent.
David Allen TED Talk Art of Stress Free Productivity (Author of Getting Things Done)
Tony Schwartz TED Talk The Way We’re Working Isn’t Working
Scott Belsky’s TED Talk on Making Ideas Happen
Brian Tracy on the art and science of time management (8.41)
A video series from Michael Sliwinski, founder of Nozbe, an app with a monthly fee after 30 days.
- Step 1 Inbox-Clear Your Head at Productive Magazine
- Step 2 Organize tasks into projects at Productive Magazine
- Step 6 Contexts at Productive Magazine
- Step 7 Manage Your Reference Material at Productive Magazine
- Step 8 Review Your Systems Regularly at Productive Magazine
- Step 9 Getting email to zero at Productive Magazine
- Step 10 Getting Started at Productive Magazine
- Michael Hyatt describes how he uses Nozbe for Task Management.
A few more to check out at makeuseof.com
- The Science of Productivity.
- Explore the Time Management 101 Tutorial.
- Read some of my favorite books about productivity.