The ability to plan, organize, and set priorities are the number four skills employers are looking for, according to the results of a survey from the National Association of Colleges and Employers. As you might imagine, there is lots of information on these skills right here on the Daily PlanIt!
At the Daily PlanIt:
- 10 Week Productivity Challenge email course
- Learn About Productivity includes videos and articles about the science of productivity.
- The How to Set Goals post includes links to lots of information.
- Planning: The Time Management 101 post leads to Plan Weekly | Planning | Setting Priorities and lots more.
- Project Planning from projectsmart.com
- Planning at freemanagementlibrary
- Planning at managementstudyguide
- Time Management at managementstudyguide.com
- Time Management at Mind Tools
- Time Management Tips at businessballs.com
- Successful Person’s Guide to Time Management (pdf) from University of Kentucky
- Work Smarter, Not Harder at Coursera
- Project Management at Saylor.org
- Time and Stress Management at Saylor.org
- Time Management Fundamentals at Linkedin
- Time Management at Staffkit
- Time Management at Universal Class
[…] Information and courses at Skills Employers Want #4 – Planning […]
[…] Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work (Planning) […]
[…] Plan long range and short range. […]
[…] Learn more: Skills Employers Want #4: Planning […]
[…] Learn About Productivity with videos and courses […]