The ability to plan, organize, and set priorities are the number four skills employers are looking for, according to the results of a survey from the National Association of Colleges and Employers. As you might imagine, there is lots of information on these skills right here on the Daily PlanIt!
At the Daily PlanIt:
- Learn About Productivity includes videos and articles about the science of productivity.
- The How to Set Goals post includes links to lots of information.
- Planning: The Time Management 101 post leads to Plan Weekly | Planning | Setting Priorities and lots more.
- Project Planning from projectsmart.com
- Planning at freemanagementlibrary
- Planning at managementstudyguide
- Time Management at managementstudyguide.com
- Planning at Kent University
- Time Management at Kent University
- Time Management at Mind Tools
- Time Management Tips at businessballs.com
- Successful Person’s Guide to Time Management (pdf) from University of Kentucky
- Work Smarter, Not Harder at Coursera
- Project Management at Saylor.org
- Time and Stress Management at Saylor.org
- Project Management for Business Professionals at Canvas.net
- Time Management Fundamentals at Lynda.com
- Time Management from University of Surrey