To prepare for planning goals for 2016 I am reviewing the past year. Here is a look back at the top five books I read in 2015.
- 18 Minutes by Peter Bregman – Getting the Important Stuff Done
- Start by Jon Acuff – How to Be Awesome in 10 Steps
- Give and Take by Adam Grant – Book Review
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson – Top Ten Ways to Improve Productivity
- The Accidental Creative by Todd Henry – Finding Your Sweet Spot. I didn’t write a post about this book, but I especially liked the concept behind the Personal Idea Pad. It was a good reminder that combining ideas to come up with new ones is fun, and should be part of a regular review.
I plan to keep track of the books I read in the upcoming year with a printable My Reading List from Money Saving Mom. (pdf) For a free printable annual metric chart and annual planner for tracking regular reviews, see an annual review.