Create a Weekly Plan during the Weekly Review to see how your week will look in a week view. For each day of the week, what’s on your calendar? What repeating tasks for work and for home need to be accomplished? What meals do you plan to have? Schedule action steps for your goals and projects, and include time for personal development and maintaining relationships. Include some things to do for fun.
Weekly planning gives you a look at the big picture. You can see how busy your week is, and see quiet times where you can schedule action steps and additional tasks from your master list. It takes time and thought, which can be difficult to manage once in the middle of a hectic week. It’s important to choose a time for planning that works well for you.
Select items from:
- Calendar: meetings, appointments, deadlines
- Repeating tasks: work & home duties
- Goal and project plans
to add to a weekly plan.
Free printables from the Daily PlanIt
- Weekly Plan 8×11.5 size (pdf) new version
- Weekly Plan 8×11.5 size (pdf) original version
- Weekly Plan 4×6 Card size (pdf)
- A set with a weekly planning form plus five daily planning forms (pdf)