Get Super Productive with free printable tools for productivity and planning from the Daily PlanIt, followed by a link to tools for sale and then Free Tools gathered from others.
Time Management 101 – a free tutorial
The 10 Week Productivity Challenge – a free email course
Daily PlanIt printable tools for Productivity
- 8.5 x 11″ one-page Daily Plan Form (pdf) at To Do List
- Binder forms for weekly & daily planning – 2 forms per page for a view that includes month, week, and day at Planner Printables.
- Weekly Plan Forms at Weekly Plan: 8×11.5, 4×6, and a foldable set.
- Weekly Review Checklist
- Paper planner tool for the weekly review (several pdfs)
- Project Master List at Projects
- Goal & Project Plan Worksheet – Project Plan (pdf)
- Project Evaluation Form (pdf) at Evaluating Projects
- Time Audit Charts at Chart Energy Levels with a Time Audit
- Run Your Day Like an Athlete: Daily Routine List & Planner Insert
- Daily Routine Schedule
- Infographic: Science of Productivity at Optimize Your Day
- Repeating Tasks: Weekly, Monthly, & Annual
Systems and more
- The Keep It Super Simple (K.I.S.S.) System for Productivity
- Sweet Spot Priority Matrix
- Productivity Levels (pdf based on posts at The 2Time Mgt Blog) at Mastering Productivity
- Measuring Productivity
- Time Cards (pdf) nine portable information cards
- Foldable productivity info (doc)
- My Sister’s Birthday Calculator (excel)
- Magnetic Poetry To-do List (pdf)
- SWOT form (pdf) at Do a SWOT analysis
- Infographic: How to Increase Flow
- eBook Marketing Checklist (pdf) at Checklist to Market an eBook
- Course Outline Template (doc) at Online Courses for Learning Skills
- Methods, Media, Engagement and Tools Card (pdf)
- Reading Record Punch Card
Learn more about Daily PlanIt Tools for sale at the Daily PlanIt Shop.
Free Tools from Others
- Links to many printable forms at samplewords.com
- DYIPlanner has lots of forms for planning with paper. I use index card size for Projects and some of the Hipster PDA 4ups. There are calendars at the Templates Directory.
- The printable calendars at eprintablecalendars.com work well for me.
- Vertex42.com is a goldmine of free printable resources including calendars, checklists, & budget worksheets.
- Free articles and downloads about the Personal Efficiency Program at the Institute for Business Technology.
- Free stuff from Laura Stack, the Productivity Pro
- Free printable planner pages and more from mylifeallinoneplace.com
- To Do List
- To-do List from Samplewords (pdf you can type your own information in)
- Day Planner form from Blog to Discovery
- Daily Form from Simple Organized Living
- Daily Planners (and more) from AndreaDekker.com
- Daily Planner from simpleasthat
- One Page Productivity Planner from Brendon Burchard
- Daily To Do List from Successful Person’s Guide to Time Management (pdf)
Daily & Weekly
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly forms from Goal Setting for Success
- Daily and Weekly Planner from aholyexperience.com
- Free Planners from Productive Flourishing (daily and weekly)
- Daily Planner from Success Begins Today
- Daily Docket (and more) Free Printables from SimpleMom.net
Weekly (Weekly Planning forms here)
- Planners from Vertex42 (weekly and lots more)
- timmilburn.com Forms: weekly schedule, meeting planner and more
- Weekly Planner from Productive Flourishing
- Weekly Schedule from Studentlinc (pdf)
- Weekly Strategy Worksheet from GetButtonedUp
- Weekly Planning Forms at Design Finch
- Weekly Plan at PEP Worldwide
- SWOT analysis form from Business Balls, from MindTools, from QuintCareers
- Time Management Matrix form from Business Balls
- Video on Using the Eisenhower Matrix from Decision Skills
- Productivity Heat Map at Productive Flourishing
- Tammy Cravit’s Post-It Portable Workspace.
- Time Chart | Uncalendar (pdf) More Time Logs Here
- Laura Vanderkam’s time management spreadsheet
- 7 Modules to Put Off Procrastinating!
Find more Free Tools at the Resources page.