The 2010 Census tagline is the inspiration for this series of posts. The first set is 10 questions for setting goals:
- What will fill your life with value (pdf) in each area?
- Which area of your life has the lowest levels of value?
- What goal will be most effective in increasing the level of this value?
- How can this goal be stated in SMART terms?
- What is the most important action to take to reach this goal?
- What are your talents?
- What is your purpose….how will you add value to life with your talents?
- Are your goals in line with your purpose?
- Do your words & actions support your goals & purpose?
- What action will you take today?
[…] more goal skills. View GPS for your life (slideshare). Ask 10 Minutes 10 Questions for Goals. Learn more with the Daily PlanIt eBook, “Get […]
[…] “Ten Minutes Ten Questions for Goals” here at The Daily PlanIt. […]