Mental – Activity: Plan weekly and daily
10 Minutes 10 Questions for Productivity
- What projects will accomplish goals?
- What actions will accomplish projects?
- What are your repeating work tasks?
- What are your repeating home tasks?
- What are your favorite menu plans?
- What are your favorite recreational activities?
- Which actions are top priority?
- What’s the next action required? (David Allen) …learn more at GTD Essentials
- What is the best use of your time right now? (Alan Lakein)
- What activities am I not doing, that might help me reach goals if I did them? (Brian Tracy)
Have you increased your productivity this week? Productivity is an important skill to develop, which enables you to more effectively use your time for reaching your goals. This is a big activity to tackle, so take this week to really focus on two skills:
This is one of the weekly activities for a Year of Personal Development.