GREAT Skills are a) in demand in the workplace b) rarely taught, and c) very helpful in all areas of life! The GREAT Skills Trading Cards provide key information from experts for learning these skills. The links below lead to more resources. This set on Relationships includes:
- Brene Brown – Being Authentic. TED Talk “The Power of Vulnerability“
- John Gottman – Why Marriages Succeed or Fail. Video on his 7 Principles
- Dr. Gary Chapman – The Five Love Languages. Video on What’s Your Love Language?
- Bell Hooks – Loving Actions
- Cultivating Relationships and Levels of Relationships
Download this set at Slideshare.net and collect the cards as you develop strengths to close the skills gap and open doors to opportunity! You may also be interested in weekly activities for a Year of Personal Growth and resources to develop the top 10 skills employers want. Find more tools the Personal Development Toolkit, including more GREAT Skills Trading Card sets that cover skills you probably didn’t learn in high school (and wish you had).
[…] ← Smart Skills Trading Cards: Relationships May 1 2016 […]