See Resources for more toolkits.
Free tools from the Daily PlanIt
A Year of Personal Development challenge has many tools for personal development, including:
- Exercise Charts from Choose & Schedule Regular Exercise.
- Food Diary at Make Healthy Food Choices & Track Diet.
Annual Review Tools
- Links to tools for an Annual Review are at the Goal Toolkit
GREAT Skills Trading Cards:
More tools for work:
- Set Work Goals
- The Top 10 Skills Employers Want series
- Develop Work Skills | Development Plan
- Development Center at the Sticky Wiki
Tools for following the practices found by Positive Psychology to increase happiness & well-being are moving to the Make Shift Happen Toolkit.
- Happy For No Reason Photo Cube (pdf) at Happy For No Reason
- Finding Genius (pdf) for Is Your Genius at Work?
- free printable Creativity Prompter based on 101 Ways to Brew up a Great Idea
- Personal Development Dashboard based on the book “The Charge” by Brendon Burchard (pdf)
- The Change Toolkit has resources to advocate for change
Learn more about Daily PlanIt Tools for sale at the Daily PlanIt Shop
Free Tools from Others:
Tools from others at A Year of Personal Development. Here are just some of them:
- Budget Forms at Budget Money & Track Bills see also Save Money & Spend Wisely
- Tools at Identify Emotions include printable feelings charts
- Tools at Understand Emotions and Express Emotions with I Statements
- Wheel of Life (pdf)
- Printable pdf of a Value Words list
The Brand and Purpose Toolkit includes tools for identifying passion and purpose, building a mission statement, and more. Check it out!