See Resources for more toolkits. Especially helpful for personal development are the: Brand and Purpose Toolkit, the Make Shift Happen Toolkit, the Coping Skills Toolkit, the Annual Review Toolkit, and the Work Skills Toolkit. Okay, pretty much all of them!
Free tools from the Daily PlanIt
A Year of Personal Development challenge has many tools for personal development, including:
- Exercise Charts from Choose & Schedule Regular Exercise.
- Food Diary at Make Healthy Food Choices & Track Diet.
GREAT Skills are a) in demand in the workplace b) rarely taught, and c) very helpful in all areas of life! GREAT Skills Trading Cards provide key information from experts for learning these skills.
GREAT Skills Trading Cards:
Tools for following the practices found by Positive Psychology to increase happiness & well-being have moved to the Make Shift Happen Toolkit.
- Happy For No Reason Photo Cube (pdf) at Happy For No Reason
- Finding Genius (pdf) for Is Your Genius at Work?
- free printable Creativity Prompter based on 101 Ways to Brew up a Great Idea
- Personal Development Dashboard (pdf) based on the book “The Charge” by Brendon Burchard
- The Change Toolkit has resources to advocate for change
Learn more about Daily PlanIt Tools for sale at the Daily PlanIt Shop
Free Tools from Others:
Tools from others at A Year of Personal Development. Here are just some of them:
- Budget Forms at Budget Money & Track Bills see also Save Money & Spend Wisely
- Tools at Identify Emotions include printable feelings charts
- Tools at Understand Emotions and Express Emotions with I Statements
- Wheel of Life (pdf) (more at this Pinterest board)
- Printable pdf of a Value Words list
The Brand and Purpose Toolkit includes tools for identifying passion and purpose, building a mission statement, and more. Check it out!