See Resources for more toolkits.
3 Steps to Define, Design and Deliver a personal brand. Download a handout of the brand process that includes benefits and the value they provide at Marketing U.
Step One: Define a Clear Brand Promise
- Download a Self Assessment form & explore links to online tools at Uncover Hidden Talents or List.ly.
- Download a Personal Mission Statement Worksheet at Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Practice your Elevator Pitch
- Prepare to Expand
Step Two: Design Compelling marketing materials to authentically express Personality.
- Concentrate: on the benefits you provide
- Choose: colors, fonts, and images
- Create: logo, business card, and tagline
- Communicate: use for resume, email, social media, and website
Step Three: Deliver the promise consistently. Always Be Communicating your value.
- Know your target audience (see the One Page Personal Strategic Plan)
- Use channels that will reach your target audience
- Learn how to sell the benefits
- Make it a WOW customer experience
- Editable Venn Diagram for Mission, Vision, and Values
More from the Daily PlanIt:
- Discover U series
- Talents at the Sticky Wiki
- Article on Personal Branding for a Purpose
- Look for the thing you are always chasing
- Build it | Look for Clues to Purpose
- Spiritual and Mental Beliefs
- Map Your Values & Develop Character from the Year of Personal Development
- Pinterest board and WIKI resources on Value Statement or USP
- Pinterest board and YouTube Videos on Elevator Speeches
- Pinterest board on Networking
- Pinterest board on Personal Brand Examples
- Pinterest board on Purpose
Tools from others:
- Stephen R Covey’s Mission Statement Builder
- Oprah’s Find Your Passion Exercise
- Idea Sandbox’s Pave Your Life Roadmap is a Tool for Clear Purpose
- Free ebook Find Your Gifts and Talents from manifestyourpotential.com
- How to make a vision board from Christine Kane
- How to Create a Manifesto from Social Media Marketing
- Values pdf
- Personal Qualities pdf
- Wheel of Life pdf More at Annual Review Pinterest Board