The Goal Worksheet is a tool for planning goals, and also also works well as a goal master list to keep goals visual and visible.
- Know your why. Review or create a value statement.
- Choose goals that will create the life you want.
- Say it SMART: make it specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-bound.
- Break it down into action steps.
- Choose your targets.
- Get Goaling!
- Measure results.
- Monitor your progress with the Weekly & Monthly Review Tracker at An Annual Review.
Learn more about goals: review How to Set Goals, or consider getting my ebook, “Get Goaling: the simple guide to set and achieve your goals.”