Plan goals with The Goal Worksheet, and use it as a goal master list to keep goals visual and visible.
Download the Goal Worksheet pdf
- Choose goals that align with values.
- Choose goals that provide high return on investment with the Sweet Spot Priority Matrix.
- Make goals SMART: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Rewarded, and Time-bound.
- Break large goals into smaller action steps.
- Measure results.
- Get Goaling!
- Monitor your progress with a regular review.
Learn more about goals at How to Set Goals, or consider getting my ebook, “Get Goaling: the simple guide to set and achieve your goals.”