The Annual Review Planner Binder includes Productivity Tools for a System & Routine, Goal Tools for Review, Brand & Purpose Tools for Focus. An Annual Review outlines all the steps, and 27 printable forms are available at the Annual Review Toolkit.
The binder has five dividers with pockets:
- System Tab:
- An annual calendar, I like the calendars from papertraildesigns.
- A monthly calendar. Any printable calendar, I simply print my Google calendar.
- A form for weekly planning (8.5×11)
- A form for daily planning (8.5×11)
- Another option: the Binder forms below for weekly planning and daily planning are 2 forms per page and provide a view that includes month, week, and day.
2. Review Tab:
- Weekly & Monthly Review Tracker (pdf). Pair this with the Review & Plan one page printable with steps for daily, weekly, monthly & annual reviews plus ideas for metrics to track. These are both at An Annual Review. Or you might like a simpler Weekly Review Checklist.
- Annual metrics form at An Annual Review from the Daily PlanIt.
- A habit plan with tracker, or a habit tracker to track 6 habits at a time. The annual calendar from Vertex42 can also work well for this.
- Time Use Chart for a time audit.
3. Routine Tab:
- Daily Schedule at A Daily Routine. Use a daily form to create a routine that uses the Science of Productivity and includes BE MEASURING Happiness Habits.
- Weekly Repeating Tasks at Repeating Tasks from the dailyplanit.
- Monthly Repeating Tasks also at Repeating Tasks.
- Annual Repeating Tasks also at Repeating Tasks.
4. Focus Tab:
- Value statement worksheet – at Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Goal Master List – Goal Shift Chart at Choosing Goals.
- Making Goals SMART handout
- Goal Worksheet or Goals for the Year – more options for a Goal Master List
- Uncover hidden talents and Value map – at Map Your Values
- One page Strategic Plan | More tools at Brand & Purpose Toolkit
- Kanban printable template or Current Project List – 6 Blank Polaroids 8.5×11 for sticky notes
- Sweet spot priority matrix
- Project and Idea Evaluation and Questions
- Goal & Project Plans
This planner (which is separate from the Household Binder) helps to keep me focused and on track to get more of the important stuff done. There are lots more options for forms you might like at the Resources page.