This Trading Card Set features information on Productivity, and includes:
- David Allen, author of “Getting Things Done” (the system)
- Stephen R Covey, author of “First Things First” and “Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.” (the focus)
- Tony Schwartz, author of “The Way We’re Working Isn’t Working.” (the routine)
- Kerry Gleason, author of “The Personal Efficiency Program.” (the plan)
- Vishen Lakhiani, author of “The Code of the Extraordinary Mind.” (the goal)
Each of the GREAT Skills Trading Card sets cover skills you might not have learned in school (and probably wish you had). Download this set at Slideshare.net to learn about each skill.
There are four important elements of productivity: The System, The Routine, The Focus, and The Plan. The first four authors each contribute to understanding the four elements, and Vishen Lakhiani provides an understanding of End vs Means goals.
For more information about productivity, check out Time Management 101, and learn with the study of productivity, videos and courses. You might also like to see my favorite books about productivity, the Daily PlanIt Productivity Pinterest board, and The Keep It Super Simple System.