Sharing is one of the building blocks of positive shift that happen to spell BE MEASURING. The following ideas for simple, inexpensive gifts are easy to share.
- Affirmation Notes – Fav from ishouldbemoppingthefloor
- Appreciation Gifts (more @Pinterest)
- Bookmarks – Fav bydawnnicole (more @Pinterest)
- Cartoons – Fav Pickles
- Coloring pages – Fav bestcoloringpagesforkids (adults too!)
- Email – Fav from gratefulness.org
- Poems – Keep a Candle Burning or Fav Edgar Guest
- Quotes – more @Pinterest
- Random Acts of Kindness – printable cards from bsuperb.com
- Recipes to entertain
- Seasonal Treats (recipes below)
A “share file” makes it easy to give simple gifts. A free downloadable pdf – a Share File with 3×5 cards includes:
Random Acts of Kindness
Entertain Menus & recipes for desserts
Recipes for Seasonal Treats:
- Spring: Strawberry slab pie (Betty Crocker), lemon bars (Allrecipes)
- Summer: Rice Krispie bars (Kelloggs), Peanut Butter Fingers (Taste of Home).
- Fall: Apple slab pie (Pillsbury), Pumpkin pie dessert (Taste of Home).
- Winter: Cherry Cheese Danish (Taste of Home), Red Velvet Cupcakes (Betty Crocker).
Find activities and games to share at Don’t Wait, Relate.