Sharing is one of the building blocks of positive shift that happen to spell BE MEASURING. The following ideas for simple, inexpensive gifts are easy to share.
Simple gifts to relate with and uplift others.
- Affirmation Notes – Fav from ishouldbemoppingthefloor
- Appreciation Gifts (more @Pinterest)
- Bookmarks – Fav bydawnnicole (more @Pinterest)
- Cartoons – Fav Pickles
- Coloring pages – Fav bestcoloringpagesforkids (adults too!)
- Email – Fav from gratefulness.org
- Poems – Keep a Candle Burning or Fav Edgar Guest
- Quotes – more @Pinterest
- Random Acts of Kindness – printable cards from bsuperb.com
- Recipes to entertain
- Seasonal Treats (recipes below)
A “share file” makes it easy to give simple gifts. A free downloadable pdf – a Share File with 3×5 cards includes:
- Simple Gifts
- Handy Muffins
- Appreciation Gifts
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Entertain – Menus & Seasonal Treat Recipes
Recipes for Seasonal Treats:
- Spring: Strawberry slab pie (Betty Crocker), lemon bars (Allrecipes)
- Summer: Rice Krispie bars (Kelloggs), Peanut Butter Fingers (Taste of Home).
- Fall: Apple slab pie (Pillsbury), Pumpkin pie dessert (Taste of Home).
- Winter: Cherry Cheese Danish (Taste of Home), Red Velvet Cupcakes (Betty Crocker).
Recipe for handy muffins at allrecipes.com.
More ways to share: volunteer or donate to a cause you believe in, and find activities and games to share at Don’t Wait, Relate.