I write about work skills, productivity and personal development to inspire learning skills for success that are not often taught. I do this to increase the skills employers want in the workforce to close the gap where skills are lacking. I create tools for life skills and share information.
What I’m doing now.
- recently updated the Get Goaling ebook with new information.
- reviewing metrics for an annual review, creating an annual planner, and plan to update that post soon.
- creating an outline for a series of videos to delve into the motivation techniques from Alex Vermeer.
- planning to put polishing touches on a release of all the information I’ve learned about productivity for a launch of the ultimate guide: the Your Time, Your Way Workbook.
Keeping in mind that time is relative, in the now now I’ve been preparing for Christmas, shopping, getting cards and presents ready to go.
I’ve come up with an awesome gift idea for your honey or really anyone, for any occasion, and can be repeated each year for those hard-to-find-gifts-for people! Introducing the Have a Beary Merry Christmas present. (For birthdays, it can be Bearly 80, or whatever the age) I found the gift bags with bears at the Dollar Tree store, and many of the inside ingredients can be found at either a dollar store or the grocery store. I got all the ingredients for around $10.00. Here’s some things to include:
- A honey bear
- Honey grahams in a bear shape
- Honey roasted nuts
- Gummy bears
- Honey buns (these are dated, so don’t get too far ahead of time)
I can hardly bear what a sweet idea this is!
In the now, nowest:
- Making a now page!
I invite you to follow the Daily PlanIt, right now!